Commissioning – for sound and vibration
- Schematic and Design Phase Acoustical Analysis and Design
- Construction Inspection and Acoustical Testing
- Post Construction Compliance Testing for,
- Building mechanical equipment,
- Acoustical Privacy FSTC and FIIC,
- ASHRAE and ISO machine and building vibration criteria
- HIPAA Acoustical (Speech Privacy) Compliance
- LEED Building Design & Construction v4 for schools, healthcare, hospitality, etc.
- ANSI S12.60 – Acoustical Performance Criteria, Design Requirements, and Guidelines for Schools
- SCIF room sound and vibration compliance design
- SCIF and classified acoustical isolation compliance testing
Predictive maintenance (PdM) techniques are designed to help determine the condition of in-service equipment in order to predict when maintenance should be performed; cooling towers, air handlers, pumps and other process or facility critical equipment.
EDI performs periodic vibration measurements on critical rotating equipment to determine if maintenance is required and to assure facility operators of equipment reliability.
Fire suppression system noise compliance and reduction.